Request a Transcript or Enrollment Verification?

Student records are maintained at the school the student last attended, please contact the school for your record. Records from schools that have closed are maintained at the Central Office Annex. Closed schools include: Grasty School, Westmoreland, Robert E. Lee, Schoolfield High School, and Woodrow Wilson Middle School. Only these school records are maintained at the Central Office. All other requests please use Parchment services. Note: ( this link is for GW specifically.

There is a $5.00 charge for all record requests. You may also print out the Transcript Request Form or type/print the following information:

  • Full name at the time of attendance
  • Date of Birth
  • Name of school last attended
  • Year of graduation or year withdrew from school
  • YOUR SIGNATURE (email or phone requests are not accepted)
  • A phone number where you can be reached in case of questions
  • Name and complete address where the transcript is to be sent

You may mail or FAX the request.

If you have questions, please contact Jessica Hawks at 434.799.6400 or [email protected].

Mailing Address:

Danville Public Schools
Attn: Student Records
P.O. Box 9600
Danville, VA 24541
FAX number: 434.799.5267