Summer Feeding

Summer Feeding Application

If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Child Nutrition Department @
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online
at and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in
the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue S, Washington D.C. 20250-9410
(2) Fax: (202)-690-7442
(3) Email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.