Student records are maintained at the school the student last attended, please contact the school for
To request a copy of your transcript, you must send a written request to the school you last attended. There is a $5.00 charge for all record requests. You may print out the Transcript Request Form or type/print the following information:
- Full name at the time of attendance
- Date of Birth
- Name of school last attended
- Year of graduation or year withdrew from school
- YOUR SIGNATURE (email or phone requests are not accepted)
- A phone number where you can be reached in case of questions
- Name and complete address where the transcript is to be sent
You may mail or FAX the request.
If you have questions, please contact Janice Harris at 434.799.6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Danville Public Schools
Attn: Student Records
P.O. Box 9600
Danville, VA 24541
FAX number: 434.799.5267