|Grove Park Preschool
1070 South Main Street
Danville, VA 24541
School Hours: 8:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
121 Gloucester Avenue
Danville, VA 24540
School Hours: 8:10 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
VPI Preschool Registration for 2018-2019
**Early Special Education Program for eligible children ages 2-4. Call Grove Park Preschool at 434.799.6437 for information on determining eligibility and enrollment requirements.
To register your child:
Times: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Locations: Grove Park Preschool or Northside Preschool
The following information must be provided:
- Child's Official State Certified Birth Certificate (If you do not have this you need to order NOW www.vdh.virginia.gov) The certificate issued by the hospital does not meet the state requirement.
- Income Verification (2017 Income Tax Return)
- Most recent Immunization Record including
4 year oldboosters, as appropriate
- Schedule your child's School Entrance Physical. (It must be dated after August 9, 2017.)
- Three proof of residency documents must be provided. The child must reside in the city of Danville with either parent or legal guardian.
Parentneeds to show a current utility bill, bank statement, rental agreement, etc. and a picture ID card.)
- At the time of registration, you will receive an appointment for your child to be screened for eligibility if you have provided the necessary documentation listed above as items #1, #2 and #5. Other items are needed prior to enrollment if found eligible. Otherwise, screenings will be scheduled when documentation is complete. When all preschool positions are filled, a waiting list will be initiated.
- Remember, your child must be 4 years old before September 30, 2018.
Forms to fill out to register your child: